Commercial appraisal management tools
Nearly 1000 lenders and AMCs already use Mercury Network to power their residential appraisal operations. Now, you can save time and money by using the same platform to manage commercial appraisal bidding orders.
If you’re using Mercury for residential orders now, it’s the same system so you won’t skip a beat. If you’re not using Mercury, we can get you set up quickly. You can even pass the transaction fees to the vendor.
Benefits for commercial appraisals:
Between emailing bid requests and managing spreadsheets, you could be wasting hours on every commercial appraisal report. With Mercury, you'll have faster, more efficient bids from multiple vendors, complete with histories, notes and more.
- Save countless hours over manual methods like emailing requests or managing with spreadsheets
- Get deals moving with faster, more efficient bids from multiple vendors, complete with histories, notes and more
- Find and manage vendors easily with robust profiles, including documents and performance reporting, from more than 2,900 commercial appraisers already on the system, plus the vendors you import
- Control all your documents with automatic storage and easy access
- Stay in the loop and off the phone with automatic status notifications for you, your staff and vendors
- Prove due diligence with full audit trails for all activities on every order
- Start now with software already well known for how easy it is to use
- Get help when you need it with unlimited support and training for your staff and vendors
- No risk in trying it with no sign up fees or order minimums
Call 1-800-434-7260 or set up your free account now.
The commercial bidding features were highlighted at MBA's CREF Conference. Download the slide presentation below.