Direct Response Representative
Oklahoma City, OK – Full time
Salary Commensurate with Experience/Entry Level Position
Company description Mercury Network is a rapidly growing, nationally known software company headquartered in Oklahoma City. Our knowledgeable, close-knit team has built a high growth, profitable business and an exceptional company culture. Now, we're a 70+ person company and our growth momentum has opened up new opportunities.
The mission of the Direct Response Representative is to create a sales pipeline for the Mercury sales organization. The priorities in the position are to respond to inbound leads, generate leads through outbound campaigns, to qualify prospects, and to provide a high quality hand-off to the Mercury sales rep.
Priorities and deliverables:
- Increase revenue to Mercury by adding new prospects to the sales pipeline
- Build and maintain a pipeline of prospects
- Manage inbound leads for the other sales staff and perform initial analysis of customer needs/requirements
- Present qualified leads, including specific predetermined information to the appropriate sales staff
- In 2017, add a total of $500,000 qualified leads to the pipeline, converting to $200,000 in Annual Revenue Expected
These priorities will be achieved by:
- Operating with the utmost integrity and professionalism, both internally and externally, in every aspect of your job. This means you are expected to put the interests of the company and our customers ahead of your own, and are expected to conduct yourself and your business in a way that builds trust and credibility for Mercury and yourself.
- Managing all sales processes through diligent use of Salesforce.com.
- Daily follow up on all inbound leads by contacting the potential customer via phone to complete a needs analysis.
- Communicating with potential customers by sending emails, holding phone calls, conducting in-person meetings, and running product demos.
- Responding to questions or requests of customers as appropriate.
- Providing regular updates on any customer developments, feature requests, complaints, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Desire to build and maintain relationships
- Ambitious and hardworking (we promote from within!)
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to bounce back easily from rejection
Why join the team? Mercury Network is a web-based platform, run by a gifted team. It's used by tens of thousands of mortgage lenders and appraisal professionals nationwide, so our software is a critical linchpin of the U.S. housing economy. What you'll do here matters, but that's just the beginning...
The fintech industry has tremendous opportunity Due to new regulations and market changes, technology in this sector is booming. Mercury Network is the consistent innovation leader so your association with this well-known team will give your trajectory a turbo charge.
Amazing group of highly talented people This team has a stellar reputation in the industry and we're a tight family. You will learn new things every day from incredibly intelligent people.
Benefits and perks:
This is a full time position with excellent benefits, including…
A 401(k) plan with a variety of investment options and immediate 100% vesting after meeting eligibility requirements
We pay 100% for single medical coverage with optional family coverage that's shockingly affordable
Dental insurance through Delta Dental of Oklahoma, and we pay 100%
Everybody gets prescription coverage
Everybody gets short term disability with long term disability options
Everybody gets vision coverage
Everybody gets company paid life insurance with options for expanded coverage
Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Program ("cafeteria plan") saves you on co-pays, contacts, day care and more
A relaxed dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. No sponsorships available.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.