IT Project Manager
Oklahoma City, OK - Full time
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Mercury Network is a rapidly growing, nationally known software company, with operations headquartered and hosted in Oklahoma City. Our knowledgeable, close-knit team has built a high growth, profitable business and an exceptional company culture. Now we're a 90+ person company, and our growth momentum has opened up new opportunities.
We are looking for a seasoned IT project manager. In this role, you will be the keeper of our cross-departmental projects. You will analyze existing cross-departmental business processes, capture requirements, identify process failures and inefficiencies, and propose options. In conjunction with management and stakeholders, you will evaluate these options and adopt the best one. You will plan, execute, and validate the implementation of the adopted solution. This execution will involve a mix of project management, delegation, and your own individual heavy lifting.
To elaborate, you will:
- Interview stakeholders, capturing requirements/deliverables.
- Document processes as existing today and as existing upon project completion.
- Validate this documentation and obtain buy-in via follow-up stakeholder interviews.
- In conjunction with management and stakeholders, adopt broad milestones and deadlines.
- Break down project implementation into individual tasks with dates and owners, coordinating with management as necessary to acquire human resources to achieve milestones/deadlines.
- Proactively identify risks to deadlines/deliverables and assertively communicate these risks to management without delay.
- Effectively own and manage 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Effectively own and run periodic project meetings.
- Pursue buying over building. To the extent possible, we prefer to purchase and implement existing market solutions rather than build in-house.
- Work on projects such as:
- Integration of multiple legacy invoicing systems into a single, unified, modern platform.
- Integration of multiple legacy CRM systems, into a single, unified, modern platform.
- Implementation of automated sales commission calculations.
- 5-7 years of IT project management with documented experience.
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in installing and configuring off the shelf and hosted business technology.
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment, demanding flexibility with shifting priorities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Healthy sense of urgency with particular sensitivity to problems before they become problems.
- Adept at conflict resolution and negotiation with teammates.
- Experience with budget management.
- Familiarity with the SDLC.
- Previous experience with Scrum/Agile and traditional project management practice.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. No sponsorships available.