Quality Assurance Automation Testing Specialist
Oklahoma City, OK - Full time
Mercury Network is a rapidly growing, nationally known software company headquartered in Oklahoma City. Our knowledgeable, close-knit team has built a high growth, profitable business and an exceptional company culture. Now, we’re a 100+ person company, and our growth momentum has opened up new opportunities.
We seek a Quality Assurance Automation Testing Specialist to join our team. This person will be responsible for driving the automated test strategy, developing and running automated software testing. This individual will need to ensure a high level of quality for all of our products and supporting our sales, support, development, and product management staff, as well as our customers and partners.
Priorities and deliverables:
- Define test strategy, create, execute test cases (automated) and document test artifacts to ensure thorough testing of components and overall quality of delivered product
- Organize, document, and perform test cases based on specifications and interactions with Product Management, Developers, and other team members
- Identify, classify, and prioritize issues found through testing using issue tracking system
- Regularly report on status of project
These priorities and deliverables will be achieved by:
- Testing and verifying the look, feel, and functionality of fixes, changes and improvements made to our products, while ensuring the product maintains a high level of quality expected by our company and customers
- Writing and maintaining test cases, scripts, and matrices used for testing our products
- Ensuring updates are completed in a timely manner to accommodate our company goal of at least two updates released per month
- Handle escalated calls, from our Client Relations department, in a timely manner
- Promptly respond to requests, from the various departments in our company, and make sure the request is followed through to completion or passed on to the appropriate party
- Promptly report any potential issues, found through testing or other means, and make sure they are addressed appropriately
- Advanced SQL skills writing complex queries
- Experience in writing and executing automated test scripts
- 2 years’ experience writing and maintaining automated testing scripts
- 2 years’ experience using automated testing tools like Selenium, TestComplete, Test Studio, WatiN, or similar
- Ability to analyze business and/or functional requirement documents for testing purposes
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- writing and maintaining automated testing scripts: 2 years
- automated testing tools: 2 years
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. No sponsorships available.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.