Quality Assurance Specialist
Oklahoma City, OK - Full time
Mercury Network is a rapidly growing, nationally known software company headquartered in Oklahoma City. Our knowledgeable, close-knit team has built a high growth, profitable business and an exceptional company culture. Now, we’re a 100+ person company, and our growth momentum has opened up new opportunities.
We seek a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team. This person will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality for all of our products and supporting our sales, support development, and product management staff, as well as our customers and partners.
Priorities and deliverables:
- Organize, document, and perform test cases based on specifications and interactions with Product Management, Developers, and other team members
- Identify, classify, and prioritize issues found through testing using issue tracking system
- Regularly report on status of project
These priorities and deliverables will be achieved by:
- Testing and verifying the look, feel, and functionality of fixes, changes and improvements made to our products, while ensuring the product maintains a high level of quality expected by our company and customers
- Writing and maintaining test cases, scripts, and matrices used for testing our products
- Ensuring updates are completed in a timely manner to accommodate our company goal of at least two updates released per month
- Handle escalated calls, from our Client Relations department, in a timely manner
- Promptly respond to requests, from the various departments in our company, and make sure the request is followed through to completion or passed on to the appropriate party
- Promptly report any potential issues, found through testing or other means, and make sure they are addressed appropriately
- 1 year of experience in manual software and/or website testing
- 1 year of experience reporting issues using issue tracking system
- Basic SQL knowledge Ability to analyze business and/or functional requirement documents for testing purposes
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manual software: 1 year
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. No sponsorships available.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.