RealView® is a revolutionary business rules engine that rapidly analyzes appraisals for compliance, completeness, and consistency versus appraisal industry guidelines and the client’s customized appraisal review rule set. This innovative, configurable and highly sophisticated platform significantly enhances appraisal quality control.
During the automated review process:
- 2,500+ business rules and USPAP guidelines reviewed
- 1300+ specific data points analyzed
- Appraisal information compared to custom review rule set(s) established by client, lenders, investors, etc.
- Exceptions to the custom appraisal review rule set communicated directly to impacted parties -- appraiser, reviewer, lender -- so necessary actions can be taken to speed the completion of high quality appraisals
- Appraiser license status verified
- Public record, local listing and pending sale data gathered and provided for additional insight on trends and comparables
- Sales price movement, market risk and potential mortgage fraud detected
Key RealView capabilities:
- Advanced integration, scalability and extensibility
- Easy integration of client-specific guidelines and rules to help fine-tune and accelerate the review process for each client
- Multi-faceted platform customization
- Flexible configuration of platform into any workflow, LOS or internal legacy system
- Individual appraisal assessment to ensure the fulfillment of guideline requirements and reduce data errors and omissions
- User guidance that results in successful submission of higher quality appraisals
- Interactive and detailed mapping
- Storage and tracking of multiple appraisals for single and varying submissions
- Appraisal performance tracking
- Well documented, standard, uniform, transparent and consistent appraisal review process that provides a clear record of the appraisal review process utilized -- time after time
- Embed an AVM
- Risk scoring
Mercury Network acquired Platinum Data in August of 2016. For more details on the acquisition, click here.