Mercury Network is a rapidly growing, nationally known software company, with operations headquartered in Oklahoma City. Our knowledgeable, close-knit team has built a high growth, profitable business and an exceptional company culture. Now, we’re a 80+ person company, and our growth momentum has opened up new opportunities.
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst with a proven record of project completion who loves building technology solutions that are tangible and relevant to customers.
This individual serves as a technical expert in reporting and analytics and should:
- Possess strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Have the ability to create performance tuned queries against large databases
- Be able to communicate with customers, peers, and management
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Think creatively to solve problems
We want to find someone who can mentor others, interact comfortably with anyone (technical or not) at any level on the organization chart and who focuses intensely on customer experience. Our Reporting team is responsible for providing customers with answers to the many questions they have for their business.
An ideal candidate...
- is able to collect customer (both internal and external) requirements and develop reports that solve the business' needs
- is self-critical and wants to continually learn from others
- does not see any particular task as being "beneath" him/her and is willing to jump in to help when needed
- has experience implementing or revitalizing a reporting program
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- In depth knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytic skills
- Able to develop and maintain solutions using SSIS and SSRS
- 3+ years with increasing responsibility in an analytics role
- Familiarity with other reporting tools like Tableau, Spotfire, or other leading business intelligence tools
Why join the team? Mercury Network is a web-based platform, run by a gifted team. It’s used by tens of thousands of mortgage lenders and appraisal professionals nationwide to manage their appraisal operations, so our software is a critical lynchpin of the U.S. housing economy. What you’ll do here matters, but that’s just the beginning...
The fintech industry has tremendous opportunity
Due to new regulations and market changes, technology in this sector is booming. Mercury Network is the consistent innovation leader so your association with this well-known team will give your career trajectory a turbo charge.
Amazing group of highly talented people
This team has a stellar reputation in the industry, and we’re a tight family. You will learn new things every day from incredibly intelligent people. If smart people intimidate you, you should move along.
Our technology powers thousands of appraisal deliveries a day, thus it’s critical to the nation’s economy. We’re in very close contact with our customers, so the team knows our work has significant meaning to millions of people.
Excellent benefits, salaries, all the usual perks. Aggressive compensation packages include competitive salaries and modern benefits:
- A 401(k) plan with a variety of investment options and immediate 100% vesting after meeting eligibility requirements
- We pay 100% for employee medical, dental and vision coverage with optional family coverage that's shockingly affordable
- Everybody gets short term disability with long term disability options
- Everybody gets company paid life insurance with options for expanded coverage
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Program ("cafeteria plan") saves you on co-pays, contacts, day care and more
- A relaxed dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. No sponsorships available.
To apply please send your cover letter, resume, quota data described above (if available) to email@example.com.