Sales Development Representative
Oklahoma City, OK – Full time
Salary Commensurate with Experience/Entry Level Position
Company description Mercury Network is a rapidly-growing, nationally-known software company headquartered in Oklahoma City. Our knowledgeable, close-knit team has built a high growth, profitable business and an exceptional company culture. Now, we're a 90+ person company and our growth momentum has opened up new opportunities.
The mission of the Sales Development Representative is to create a sales pipeline for the Mercury sales organization. The priorities in the position are to generate leads through outbound calling and email campaigns, to qualify prospects, and to provide a high quality Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) and product demonstration hand-offs to Mercury Senior Sales Consultants.
Priorities and deliverables:
- Increase new client headcount to Mercury by adding new prospects to the sales pipeline
- Support the Senior Sales Consultant team by acquiring specific qualifying information from new client prospect
- Add at least $1,000,000 to the annual sales pipeline in SQLs and product demos
These priorities will be achieved by:
- Operating with the utmost integrity and professionalism, both internally and externally, in every aspect of your job. This means you are expected to put the interests of the company and our customers ahead of your own, and are expected to conduct yourself and your business in a way that builds trust and credibility for Mercury and yourself
- Managing all sales processes through diligent use of Salesforce.com
- Communicating with potential customers by making phone calls and sending emails
- Responding to questions or requests of customers as appropriate
- Providing regular updates on any customer developments, feature requests, complaints, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Desire to build and maintain relationships
- Ambitious and hardworking (we promote from within!)
- Works well in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to bounce back easily from rejection
Why join the team? Mercury Network is a web-based platform, run by a gifted team. It's used by tens of thousands of mortgage lenders and appraisal professionals nationwide, so our software is a critical linchpin of the U.S. housing economy. What you'll do here matters, but that's just the beginning...
The fintech industry has tremendous opportunity Due to new regulations and market changes, technology in this sector is booming. Mercury Network is the consistent innovation leader so your association with this well-known team will give your trajectory a turbo charge.
Amazing group of highly talented people This team has a stellar reputation in the industry and we're a tight family. You will learn new things every day from incredibly intelligent people.
Benefits and perks:
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits, including…
- A 401(k) plan with a variety of investment options and immediate 100% vesting after meeting eligibility requirements
- We pay 100% for single medical coverage with optional family coverage that's shockingly affordable
- Dental insurance through Delta Dental of Oklahoma, and we pay 100%
- Everybody gets prescription coverage
- Everybody gets short term disability with long term disability options
- Everybody gets vision coverage
- Everybody gets company paid life insurance with options for expanded coverage
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Program ("cafeteria plan") saves you on co-pays, contacts, day care and more
- A relaxed dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. No sponsorships available.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.