Senior Web Developer
Oklahoma City, OK
Mercury Network is a rapidly growing, nationally known software company headquartered in Oklahoma City. Our knowledgeable, close-knit team has built a high growth, profitable business and an exceptional company culture. Now, we’re a 100+ person company, and our growth momentum has opened up new opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to join our fast-growing organization. You will get an opportunity to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines in a team environment. Software is our product so you will be able to have real and immediate impact on our customers. You will get to build Microsoft-based products as well as write and optimize SQL & T-SQL scripts, including procedures, views, functions, and triggers. You will be part of a large team of developers with the opportunity to analyze problems and identify solutions.
As one of our Developers, you’d have to be: Seasoned with at least five (5) years of production website experience in C# - 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 frameworks. Additionally, we are looking for two years’ experience with the following skills:
- .NET web applications (ASP, web services)
- JS, CSS, HTML, XML, AJAX, DHTML
- Object oriented design principles and patterns
- Relational database design
- SQL & T-SQL
- Reliable with a track record for excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Extremely comfortable communicating both in writing and face-to-face
- Self-critical and able to handle critique -- there's always room for improvement
- production website experience in C# - 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 frameworks: 5 year
The fintech industry has tremendous opportunity due to new regulations and market changes; technology in this sector is booming. Mercury Network is the consistent innovation leader so your association with this well-known team will give your career trajectory a turbo charge.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. No sponsorship available.