Senior Web Developer
Mercury Network is a rapidly growing, nationally known software company headquartered in Oklahoma City. Our knowledgeable, close-knit team has built a high growth, profitable business and an exceptional company culture. Now, we’re an 90+ person company, and our growth momentum has opened up new opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to join our fast-growing organization. You will get an opportunity to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines in a team environment. Software is our product so you will be able to have real and immediate impact on our customers. You will get to build Microsoft-based products as well as write and optimize SQL & T-SQL scripts, including procedures, views, functions, and triggers. You will be part of a large team of developers with the opportunity to analyze problems and identify solutions.
As one of our Developers, you’d have to be: Seasoned with at least five (5) years of production website experience in C# - 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 frameworks. Additionally, we are looking for two years’ experience with the following skills:
- .NET web applications (ASP, web services)
- JS, CSS, HTML, XML, AJAX, DHTML
- Object oriented design principles and patterns
- Relational database design
- SQL & T-SQL
- Reliable with a track record for excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Extremely comfortable communicating both in writing and face-to-face
- Self-critical and able to handle critique -- there's always room for improvement
The fintech industry has tremendous opportunity due to new regulations and market changes; technology in this sector is booming. Mercury Network is the consistent innovation leader so your association with this well-known team will give your career trajectory a turbo charge.
Amazing group of highly talented people This team has a stellar reputation in the industry, and we’re a tight family. You will learn new things every day from incredibly intelligent people.
Tremendous responsibility Our technology powers more than 700 lenders and AMCs, thus it’s critical to the nation’s economy. We’re in very close contact with our customers, so the team knows our work has significant meaning to millions of people.
Excellent benefits, salaries, all the usual perks Aggressive compensation packages include competitive salaries and modern benefits:
- A 401(k) plan with a variety of investment options and immediate 100% vesting
- We pay 100% for single medical, dental and vision coverage with optional family coverage that's shockingly affordable
- Everybody gets prescription coverage
- Everybody gets short term disability with long term disability options
- Everybody gets company-paid life insurance with options for expanded coverage
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Program saves you on co-pays, contacts, day care and more
- A relaxed dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. No sponsorship available.
- Oklahoma City, OK
- production website experience in C# - 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 frameworks: 5 year