Updating your E & O Insurance
To make sure you're receiving as many Mercury Network orders as possible, it's important to keep your E & O insurance details up to date. Updating this info is easy, and here's how to do it:
1. To start, visit https://vendor.MercuryVMP.com and log in using your username and password.
2. Once you've logged in, click Users or Profile at the top of the window.
3. Click the Professional tab at the top of the Profile section.
4. In the Insurance Policies section, you'll see any existing insurance policies already set up in your profile. As you hover your mouse over any of these policies, you'll see the Edit and Remove icons appear to the right. Click either one to make changes to that policy.
5. If you need to add a new insurance policy, click Add on the toolbar near the top and choose Insurance Policy. In the window that appears, fill in all the info then click Add Policy.
You can also upload a copy of your E & O policy. Just click Upload Insurance and choose the PDF or image of your policy from your computer.
6. You can repeat step 5 to add as many policies as you need to. Once you've made all your changes, make sure to click the Save button near the top-left corner of the page.