Vice President of Marketing
Mercury Network is a rapidly growing, nationally known software company headquartered in Oklahoma City. Our knowledgeable, close-knit team has built a high growth, profitable business and an exceptional company culture. Now, we’re a 70+ person company, and our growth momentum has opened up new opportunities.
We seek a progressive Vice President of Marketing to lead our marketing and events organization. This position will be responsible for executing a $1 million annual budget in pursuit of marketing, advertising, brand development and management, public relations, lead generation, social media, events, and creative support of product initiatives.
Primary Goals for 2017
- Plan and execute the integration of Platinum Data's product and brand into Mercury Network's existing product suite to include public assets such as websites, social media, and product assets.
- Publish and promote no less than 5 articles in industry publications.
- Implement Pardot by February 15th, retiring a legacy email marketing application.
- Generate 2,500 marketing qualified leads annually. These leads should result in at least 125 opportunities with a total "Annual Committed Revenue" of $1,500,000.
- Create and fill a marketing position to handle duties such as copy-writing, lead generation, and sales support.
- Implement effective tracking of trade show and advertising effectiveness and report to Executive team at least quarterly.
Other expectation for the role:
- Operate with the utmost integrity and professionalism, internally and externally, in every aspect of your job. This means you are expected to put the interests of the company and our customers ahead of your own, and you are expected to conduct yourself and your business in a way that builds trust and credibility for Mercury and yourself.
- Exceptional ability to write and copy-edit a wide variety of business communications.
- Coordinate and represent Mercury Network well at all industry conferences and events.
- Maintain and improve corporate website to maximize inbound leads and support others when content needs to be released to the corporate site.
- Oversee the usability of all products and provide feedback and guidance to product management.
- Maintain customer and market-facing communications to strengthen relationships with current clients and vendors.
- Support the client relations team with creation and maintenance of supplemental communication materials including blog posts and web pages to assist in best supporting our customers
- Maintain thought leadership position in the market by publishing articles and press releases.
- Supervise marketing and events staff, meeting with individual employees on a one-on-one basis, at least once a week.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing or related field (equivalent experience will be considered)
- Ten or more years marketing experience for a technology provider, preferably a SaaS, B2B focused provider
- Eight or more years management experience with a minimum of five years at the executive level
- Proven ability to strategize sales and marketing plans
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organization and industry
- Effective leader with the ability to attract, develop, and retain high quality individuals and build teams
Why join the team?
Mercury Network is a web-based platform, run by a gifted team. It’s used by tens of thousands of mortgage lenders and appraisal professionals nationwide to manage their appraisal operations, so our software is a critical lynchpin of the U.S. housing economy. What you’ll do here matters, but that’s just the beginning...
The fintech industry has tremendous opportunity
Due to new regulations and market changes, technology in this sector is booming. Mercury Network is the consistent innovation leader so your association with this well-known team will give your career trajectory a turbo charge.
Amazing group of highly talented people
This team has a stellar reputation in the industry, and we’re a tight family. You will learn new things every day from incredibly intelligent people.
Excellent benefits, salaries, all the usual perks. Aggressive compensation packages include competitive salaries and modern benefits:
- A 401(k) plan with a variety of investment options and immediate 100% vesting
- We pay 100% for single medical coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield with optional family coverage that's shockingly affordable
- Dental insurance through Delta Dental of Oklahoma, and we pay 100%
- Everybody gets prescription coverage
- Everybody gets short term disability with long term disability options
- Everybody gets vision coverage
- Everybody gets company paid life insurance with options for expanded coverage
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Program ("cafeteria plan") saves you on co-pays, contacts, day care and more
- A relaxed dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. No sponsorships available.