Vice President of Sales
Mercury Network is a rapidly growing, nationally known software company headquartered in Oklahoma City. Our knowledgeable, close-knit team has built a high growth, profitable business and an exceptional company culture. Now, we’re a 50+ person company, and our growth momentum has opened up new opportunities.
We seek a progressive Vice President of Sales to lead our sales organization and complete the executive team. This position will be responsible for sales, account management and presales consulting.
Priorities and deliverables for 2016:
- Attain quota for new business
- Maintain renewal of our existing business
- Lead a team of 15, including sales representatives, account management and presales consulting
- Hire 4 new professionals
- Develop and ensure the success of team managers
- Manage and report on all sales and renewal processes, including pipeline reporting, sales forecasting, and the status of existing customers
- Participate as a member of the executive team in setting the direction of the company, working collaboratively across the company, and reporting to the board
These priorities and deliverables will be achieved by:
- Building and leading the sales department, including 1-2 managers, 8 quota-carrying reps, 4 presales consultants, and two account managers
- Establishing and maintaining hiring pipeline
- Defining and measuring the team’s monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and retention goals
- Guiding and counseling throughout the sales process to drive to closure
- Managing a cross-department feedback system to ensure all departments in the company are armed with the information needed to support the sales-driven organization
- Building and overseeing the department budget
- Collaborating closely with marketing to establish successful lead generation, sales support, competitive analysis, and other marketing programs
- Managing and maintaining sales training for new hires
- Working with the executive team to plan and execute new market opportunities
- Seven or more years in a sales leadership role for a technology provider, preferably SaaS-focused B2B provider
- Three or more years in the mortgage and/or appraisal industry
- Proven ability to motivate and manage sales teams for a high-growth company and demonstrated ability to hit revenue targets
- Demonstrated aptitude in hiring, managing and developing people
- Process-driven individual with proven experience implementing and improving enterprise sales processes
- Experience managing a sales team using Salesforce
Additional information required:
For the last 5 years, include quota & attainment per year (if in management role, break out team vs individual responsibility; if in management role, identify the roles and number of people per role under management.)
To apply please send your cover letter, resume, and last five years quota data described above to
Russell Reynolds Associates
John Farish, John.Farish@RussellReynolds.com
Why join the team?
Mercury Network is a web-based platform, run by a gifted team. It’s used by tens of thousands of mortgage lenders and appraisal professionals nationwide to manage their appraisal operations, so our software is a critical lynchpin of the U.S. housing economy. What you’ll do here matters, but that’s just the beginning...
The fintech industry has tremendous opportunity
Due to new regulations and market changes, technology in this sector is booming. Mercury Network is the consistent innovation leader so your association with this well-known team will give your career trajectory a turbo charge.
Amazing group of highly talented people
This team has a stellar reputation in the industry, and we’re a tight family. You will learn new things every day from incredibly intelligent people.
Excellent benefits, salaries, all the usual perks. Aggressive compensation packages include competitive salaries and modern benefits:
- A 401(k) plan with a variety of investment options and immediate 100% vesting
- We pay 100% for single medical coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield with optional family coverage that's shockingly affordable
- Dental insurance through Delta Dental of Oklahoma, and we pay 100%
- Everybody gets prescription coverage
- Everybody gets short term disability with long term disability options
- Everybody gets vision coverage
- Everybody gets company paid life insurance with options for expanded coverage
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Program ("cafeteria plan") saves you on co-pays, contacts, day care and more
- A relaxed dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. No sponsorships available.