We've just added several highly-requested features, including more options to help you with TRID compliance. Click here for the release notes, and here are the highlights:
Set global appraisal fees: These fees become the default fee anytime the product is ordered, which eliminates the need to manage fees per-appraiser. Click here for instructions.
New products added
These products are now available to order via Mercury Network:
- Single Family FHA Investment w/Operating Income Statement (1004 and 216)
- Valuation Risk Analysis (VRA) (For more info, click here.)
- Co-op Investment (2090, 1007, and 216)
- Co-op Investment w/Comparable Rent Schedule (2090 and 1007)
- Co-op Investment w/Operating Income Statement (2090 and 216)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to your Client Relations team. Just click "Contact Support" in Mercury Network, email info@MercuryVMP.com or call 1-888-794-0455.